BookMooch logo

home browse about join login
Forum: BookMooch Discussion
PREV -
NEXT +
MESSAGES >
?

People logging in, but ignoring requests

I have 60 points, mostly from mailing many books, and it looks like I won't be able to use much of them. Many of my requests go unanswered, despite the member logging in multiple days. It's frustrating. I don't understand what they are logging in so much for.

Schuylar
9 years ago

Comments

I usually check out the forums to find active members. then I look over their inventories. This helps find people who will respond. Or I recheck the inventories of people who sent me books before since I figure they have the types of books I want. Good luck in your mooching.
Roo
9 years ago
You might try to list books you want in your wishlist. I know that I often check the wishlist of people who have been thoughtful enough to mail me books.
Cara
9 years ago
I'm also annoyed with people not marking books as received. I have 22 of them that were delivered by now. 17 of them are to the Bookmooch charity Books For Keeps.
Schuylar
9 years ago
Create a wishlist. The bigger your wishlist, the more chance there is of some of those books turning up.
Also check the "recent" listing. If you see a book there that someone won't send to your country, add it to your wishlist; there's a chance that a future moocher might just mail it to you.
jacquie
9 years ago

Write a comment

Join this forum

Receive this thread by email

Security check: type the name of the author displayed in the image below

SAVE YOUR COMMENT >