BookMooch logo

home browse about join login
Forum: BookMooch Discussion
PREV -
NEXT +
MESSAGES >
?

Please either accept or reject

What's up with people neither accepting nor rejecting requests? People just let my requests sit there. They even log in and don't accept or reject them!

Any explanation?

Ashley
9 years ago

Comments

We also have this occur in frequency of late and there simply isn't any explanation other than rudeness.
Miss Daisy
9 years ago
Well, I used to have my profile set to have Overseas people "Ask First", BUT, I don't check my Email Inbox often at all. So I can understand how they can go unchecked for long periods of time. BUT NOW, I have it set to Accept Mooches Worldwide, so I won't miss any, and can ALWAYS respond.

MAYBE the people who don't respond just forget. Like, they see an Overseas person wants a book, and they want to get a ballpark figure of the price first before committing to the request. And they shut off the computer and forget all about it. Then days later, they go online and see the request still there, and go "Oh Yeah....", and forget about it all over again.

The older I get, the more forgetful I get, and I doubt I'm the only one.

Michelle
9 years ago
There has also been an issue with Bookmooch emails not being accepted by many different email providers recently. John has hopefully fixed this, but for a while many members were not receiving any Bookmooch request emails.
Cara
9 years ago

Write a comment

Join this forum

Receive this thread by email

Security check: type the name of the author displayed in the image below

SAVE YOUR COMMENT >