BookMooch logo

home browse about join login
Forum: BookMooch Discussion
PREV -
NEXT +
MESSAGES >
?

"No book data was found for that ASIN"

I tried to add two books to my wishlist just now (Until We End by Frankie Brown and Pentimento by Cameron Jace). They came up nicely in the list but when I click "Add to wishlist" a page with this message opens up: No book data was found for that ASIN. What does that mean? Why is the book there, with all the information, when I can't add it to my wishlist?

Sara
10 years ago

Comments

Because the listings you found were for Kindle books on Amazon, which can not be listed on wishlists. I didn't see any listings for these books in print.
Cara
10 years ago
this is a new subject, could not get new subject to open, i have received a returned book, someone from canada, and it is not on my pending, so how do i find who requested this book/thanks.
focused fox
10 years ago
There is nothing in your history about you sending a book to Canada, weird. Look at the book details page and see if it says who you sent that book to in the book's mooching history.
Cara
10 years ago
thank you for your reply, cara, i looked in my pending and my pending details, it is like this person and this book never existed, please tell me which page specifically do i look under, it is jeff mackinnon, from canada, thank you for your input.is there a way for me to broadcast it on the forum?
focused fox
10 years ago
Look at the book details page for the specific book. I can't tell you in more detail since you didn't share the name of the book. But on the book details page is a record of everyone who sent or mooched that book.
Cara
10 years ago

Write a comment

Join this forum

Receive this thread by email

Security check: type the name of the author displayed in the image below

SAVE YOUR COMMENT >