BookMooch logo

home browse about join login
Forum: BookMooch Discussion
PREV -
NEXT +
MESSAGES >
?

Importing Amazon Wishlist

the_lilac_olive wrote: Could someone please help me with adding my wishlist from Amazon to here please? I'm new here, and wanted to get my wishlist up and running before I start adding some of my own books to give away. I've tried the importing and giving the url of my Amazon wishlist, but for some reason its not working. Any help greatly appreciated. Thank you :) From your wishlist, use the pull down menu on the top right. Select "import into wishlist". Paste the URL of your wishlist into the appropriate window. I use the compact view but I don't suppose it really makes a difference. Make sure you select the correct version of Amazon. Click "get the document from the web". Every once in a while it gets glitchy and totally random stuff will appear on the confirmation page, if that happens, wait a while and try again. If the confirmation page shows the books you want, confirm the books you want to import and then click away. It should work fine. I know some people have accidently imported their wishist into their inventory. It has never happened to me so I don't know how they did it but you might want to go to your wishlist after you are done and make sure it looks okay.

Cara
13 years ago

Write a comment

Join this forum

Receive this thread by email

Security check: type the name of the author displayed in the image below

SAVE YOUR COMMENT >