BookMooch logo

home browse about join login
Forum: BookMooch Discussion
PREV -
NEXT +
MESSAGES >
?

Save for later

Where did the button go for the save for later list??? It isnt on the wishlist anymore and I cant find it anywhere unless I add a book to it and then undo it......

laura
13 years ago

Comments

Thanks!
laura
13 years ago
Then how do I get to my list? I've been looking for two days and found this post through googling.
M. M. Brown
11 years ago
Note that the wiki still says the button is there!
M. M. Brown
11 years ago
actually, the Save For Later button moves around. It depends upon what page you are on. Sometimes, it's in the text of the book you're looking at. Sometimes, it's right underneath the WishList button. And, if you're looking at a book that is already on your save for later page, it might not show up at all. Hope this helps.
Robin
11 years ago
Thanks, this was driving me nuts.
Shanna
11 years ago
Is anyone else having problems viewing there Save-For-Later list? I use my SFL list everytime I log into BM (& much more often than I use my wishlist), so it's getting quite frustrating that I've not been able to access it for a couple of weeks. I click on the SFL tab, then after a few minutes the Bookmooch site closes on me. Does anyone know what the problen might be? Any help appreciated! Thank You! xxx
cassandra
11 years ago
@Cassandra I haven't noticed my SFL being hard to load, although I have noticed Bookmooch running a bit slow. If your SFL list is very long it will take a long time to load and if the site is running slow, or if you connection isn't great you will get a message that the site is taking too long to respond or something like that. Can you access other pages fine?
Cara
11 years ago
Hello! Thanks you two for trying to help. Appreciated! :) I managed to solve the problem by changing my settings, so that the text is smaller, there are no details/images & less items are viewed per page. Not my ideal settings, but at least it works now. yay! You're right, my SFL list is very long, so maybe that combined with the site being slow was the problem. I'd never had a problem before. Everything else works fine. Thanks again, Cara & Gill! :)
cassandra
11 years ago
ok I am new.. I would lik eto move some of my inventory to save for later. How do I do that? I can only see a remove button
Robin
9 years ago
Save for later is not for books you are giving away, It is for books you have on your wishlist that you don't want to order yet. If you want to take anything out of your inventory, you have to remove it.
Sarah
9 years ago

Write a comment

Join this forum

Receive this thread by email

Security check: type the name of the author displayed in the image below

SAVE YOUR COMMENT >