BookMooch logo

home browse about join login
Forum: BookMooch Discussion
PREV -
NEXT +
MESSAGES >
?

Is it just me?

I am having some problems navigating around Bookmooch today. I can't load my member home page http://bookmooch.com/m/ although I can load my bio page Cara . I can't load "Your Forums" from the "All Forums" page, although I can get there through my bio page.

anyone else having problems today?

Cara
13 years ago

Comments

I am not having any problems Cara......
Debbie S
13 years ago
Well it's not a big issue, I've found work arounds for most of the problem. The only thing I couldn't do today that I wanted to was "charity" someone some points but I just smooched twice instead. Since I can't get to the member home page, I can't get to the Charity page. I'll check later and if it is still a problem I'll ask tech support to look into it. Thanks for responding Debbie!
Cara
13 years ago
Jon, it cleared up on it's own. But I'll try your solution if it happens again. That's what I do when my RSS feed won't reload (which seems to be a issue with Firefox). thanks, Cara
Cara
13 years ago
I do not see a place on bookmooch to ask this question, so I hope somenone can help me here. I am not getting emails from Bookmooch. For the last 2 days, I go to my memeber page on bookmooch only to discover that someone requested a book from me. The only problem was that I never got a notification from Bookmooch. It has not gone to spam...nothing in that folder. Can anyone help me?
elizahsmom
13 years ago
I am not getting emails from Bookmooch.

I know that some of the email providers have been a problem in the past. Are you using Yahoo or gmail or? Perhaps the problem is with your email provider.

Cara
13 years ago
Cara, it was not just you, there were two short periods of server problems the day you posted, but all has been good the past two days.

Elizabeth, the issue is either with your e-mail provider filtering notices, or with your spam settings.

If you do not find the missing notices in your spam foldder, then please try an alternate e-mail, as Cara mentions, Gmail and Yahoo work best. No need to write tech support for this as nothing can be done from the BM end.

mark
13 years ago
Thanks Mark, it's good to know I wasn't imagining things;)
Cara
13 years ago

Write a comment

Join this forum

Receive this thread by email

Security check: type the name of the author displayed in the image below

SAVE YOUR COMMENT >