There's never been a better time to start a businessor so the conventional wisdom would have you believe. But with up to 90 percent of businesses failing within the first five years, it's time to take off the rose-colored glasses and think twice before you invest your precious time, money and energy.
The Entrepreneur Equation helps you do the math before you set down the entrepreneurial path so that you can answer more than just "Could I be an entrepreneur?" but rather "Should I be an entrepreneur?" By understanding
what it takes to build a valuable business as well as how to assess the risks and rewards of business ownership based on your personal circumstances, you can learn how to stack the odds of success in your favor and ultimately decide if business ownership is the best possible path for you, now or ever.
Through illustrative examples and personalized exercises, tell-it-like-it-is Carol Roth helps you create and evaluate your own personal Entrepreneur Equation as you:
• Learn what it takes to be a successful entrepreneur in today's
• Save money, time and effort by avoiding business ownership when the
time isn't right for you
• Identify and evaluate the risks and rewards of a new business based
on your goals and circumstances
• Evaluate whether your dreams are best served by a hobby, job or
• Gain the tools that you need to maximize your business success
The Entrepreneur Equation is essential reading for the aspiring entrepreneur. Before you invest your life savings, invest in this book!