- The second part of the book includes three complete projects for you to learn from: form validation, mashups, and UI design.
- All the example code in the book is built around the modern scripting principles of progressive enhancement and unobtrusive scripting, with usability and accessibility always in mind.
What you’ll learn
- Where CSS, HTML, and the DOM fit into modern scripting, and how to use them together effectively
- How to build effective form validation into your applications using Ajax
- How to create mashups using APIs
- How to build dynamic user interfaces
Who is this book for?