Located off Mexico's Yucatan Peninsular in the warm, tropical waters of the western Caribbean, Cozumel Island, with its crystalline waters and colorful reefs, boasts some of the best diving in the world. From the grand coral canyons of Palancar Reef to the botanical wonderland of Chankanab, Cozumel continues to be a top destination for all levels of underwater exploration. This guidebook, illustrated with full-color photos, describes some of the most popular and interesting dive sites Cozumel has to offer.
- You'll get specific information on:
- depth and water condition
- suggested diving expertise
- insider safety tips
- common and hazardous marine life
- island dive operations
- top-side practicalities, from accommodations to weather and natural history