Django is the leading Python web application development framework. Learn how to leverage the Django web framework to its full potential in this advanced tutorial and reference. Endorsed by Django, Pro Django more or less picks up where The Definitive Guide to Django left off and examines in greater detail the unusual and complex problems that Python web application developers can face and how to solve them.
- Provides in–depth information about advanced tools and techniques available in every Django installation
- Runs the gamut from the theory of Django’s internal operations to actual code that solves real–world problems for high–volume environments
- Goes above and beyond other books, leaving the basics behind
- Shows how Django can do things even its core developers never dreamed possible
What you’ll learn
- See how to use Django’s models, views, forms, and templates.
- Handle HTTP and customizing back ends.
- Use Django’s common tooling.
- Employ Django in various environments.
- Build a business software suite for use in the corporate world.
- Make this code reusable—even distributable.
Who is this book for?
This book is for companies looking for a framework capable of supporting enterprise needs, as well as advanced Python or web developers looking to solve unusual, complex problems.
About the Apress Pro Series
The Apress Pro series books are practical, professional tutorials to keep you on and moving up the professional ladder.
You have gotten the job, now you need to hone your skills in these tough competitive times. The Apress Pro series expands your skills and expertise in exactly the areas you need. Master the content of a Pro book, and you will always be able to get the job done in a professional development project. Written by experts in their field, Pro series books from Apress give you the hard–won solutions to problems you will face in your professional programming career.
- The Definitive Guide to Django: Web Development Done Right
- Practical Django Projects