Right now, truth is under attack, and much is at stake. Perhaps no one in America is more passionate than John MacArthur about exposing those who are mounting this attack―especially those bringing the assault right into the church.
There is no middle ground―no safe zone for the uncommitted in this war. The battle for truth is raging, and this book reveals:
- The pitfalls of postmodern thinking
- Why the Emerging Church Movement is inherently flawed
- Past skirmishes in the Truth War and their effect on the Church
- The importance of truth and certainty in a postmodern society
- How to identify and address the errors and false teachings smuggled into churches
"[The postmodern age] is the age of no truth, an age that has reached a point of deadly fatigue when it comes to facing the truth―a generation that no longer believes truth can be known. Dr. John MacArthur knows better, and he is armed with the courage to confront this age with a bold defense of truth. . . . His argument is compelling, his defense of truth is brilliant, and his concern for the church is evident on every page. The evangelical church desperately needs this book, and it arrives just in time." ―R. Albert Mohler Jr., President, The Southern Baptist Theological Seminary