Regardless of your record as a driver, everyone speeds sometimes. You are on the open road, no one around for miles, and so you step on the gas pedal. Then you experience a sinking feeling in the pit of your stomach -- and in your wallet -- when you see a flashing red light in the rearview mirror. Now you can ease on down the road without paying the high price of traffic tickets, inflated insurance premiums and expensive lawyer's fees. Former New York State Trooper James M. Eagan tells you how-with invaluable tips and trade secrets that the police don't want you to know.
- What makes a cop "tick" -- and how to use it to your advantage
- What dates and times are safest to step on the gas and when you are most likely to get caught
- How to avoid talking yourself into tickets
- What stories and excuses will often work
- How to spot an unmarked car
- Clipping the wings off "The Bear in the Air"
- And much more!
Whether you drive for business or pleasure -- or simply suffer from occasional leadfoot -- you cannot afford to be without this book!