Name: Samwise (USA: IA) |
Pending mooch/give: 6/1
Mooch ratio: 1.35:1
Charitable gifts: 32
Charity received: 44
Cancelled requests: 49
Books receiving lost: 22
Books sending lost: 6
Rejected requests: 13
Will send: ask if not to my country
Last here: 17 hours ago
Country: United States
|Books in inventory: 4 |
All my books come from a smoke-free environment, but since
most were bought second hand I can't claim to know
where they've been before I acquired them. Books with
overly strong odors either aren't posted, or the smell
will be noted in the condition.
I recycle shipping materials. For those with
allergies: we have a cat in the house
When describing book condition, I use Amazon's book condition guide-lines
Guidelines for New and Used Books items:
* New: Just like it sounds. A brand-new, unused, unread copy in perfect condition.
* Like New: An apparently unread copy in perfect condition. Dust cover is intact, with no nicks or tears. Spine has no signs of creasing. Pages are clean and are not marred by notes or folds of any kind. Book may contain a remainder mark on an outside edge but this should be noted in listing comments.
* Very Good: A copy that has been read, but remains in excellent condition. Pages are intact and are not marred by notes or highlighting. The spine remains undamaged.
* Good: A copy that has been read, but remains in clean condition. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact (including dust cover, if applicable). The spine may show signs of wear. Pages can include limited notes and highlighting, and the copy can include "From the library of" labels.
* Acceptable: A readable copy. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact (the dust cover may be missing). Pages can include considerable notes--in pen or highlighter--but the notes cannot obscure the text.
Be a book trader at BookMooch.com